Here's where you'll find links to other avalanche course providers as well as weather and forecast information for the Yukon and northwestern BC
Avalanche Forecasts and Info
- Avalanche Canada Mountain Information Network(MIN). Access forecasts and share your field observations
- Haines Avalanche Information CenterForecasts and observations from Haines and portions of BC along the Haines Highway
Yukon Avalanche Course Providers
If our dates don't work for you or if you'd like to know who else it out there, check out the following links of Yukon-based course providers (in no particular order).
- Skookum Backcountry Adventures
- Poirier Avalanche Safety
- Avalanche North (email)
- Snowshoot Productions (email)
Weather Forecasts and Observations
Keen on seeing what else is out there for weather and forecast information?
- Yukon Avalanche Association Weather: Stations in the vicinity of the White Pass
- Carcross townsite:Courtesy Yukon Wind Sports Association
- Avalanche Canada Mountain Weather Forecast: Now running year-round. Produced by Environment Canada
- Yukon Fire Weather Links: A collection of weather and forecast links maintained by Yukon Wildland Fire Management
- Yukon Fire Weather Stations: No easy map-based display, but contains up-to-date data for many weather stations across the Yukon.